December 2014 – On-line registration opens
December 2014 – Call for Papers opens
12 March 2015 – Deadline for abstract submission
31 March 2015 – Notification of acceptance of Abstract
25 May 2015 – Deadline for submission of fulltext paper
25 May 2015 – Notification of acceptance of Papers
19 May 2015 – Early registration ends
20 August 2015 – Conference starts
Proposed conference outline:
Pre conference tour: A 4 day/3 night tour has been organised. This includes visits to national parks to view the local flora, scenic highlights of Western Australia, wildflower farms and plant nurseries, and wineries. This tour is an extra cost in addition to the conference registration fee. View details
- Day 1 Thursday August 20, 2015: Registration, evening welcome reception
- Day 2 Friday August 21, 2015: Conference – combined plenary session followed by 2 concurrent sessions for rest of the day, one focussed on Proteaceae, the other on new ornamental crops.
Evening: Business meeting of the IPA.
- Day 3 Saturday August 22, 2015: Conference – combined plenary session followed by 2 concurrent sessions for rest of the day, one focussed on Proteaceae, the other on new ornamental crops.
Evening: Conference dinner.
- Day 4 Sunday August 23, 2015: Technical tour Perth region – we will visit commercial wildflower farms and plant nurseries and a leading wildflower exporter, viewing the local flora along the way. View details
- Day 5 Monday August 24, 2015: Technical tour Kings Park & Botanic Garden. Guided tours of the Park including a look ‘behind the scenes’ at the nursery and research facilities. View details
A Trade Show and Poster displays will be held on days 2 and 3.